- Please find below a video presenting our Wine bar (in German):
Webweinschule Adventskalender Tür 8: La Buvette Weinbar
- Write us a review on Yeld:
- Drunkenmonday Wein Blog:
- We're on Foursquare s well:
- Our famous dish:
- We are on of the Five foodie places to try this spring according to Exberliner:
"Prenzlauer Berg has a new cosy bistro and wine bar. La Buvette imports its wines directly from France and the food is just like **maman**'s. Dig into French classics like duck confit, quiche lorraine or steak-frites (only €10 every Friday) with a glass of Bordeaux, or moules-frites on Sundays."
- France is cooler tan you think - La buvette Berlin:
"Charming, cosy and very friendly inside, La Buvette is a neighbourhood bistro specialising in superb, affordable French wine and excellent food, which whilst of a fantastic quality won’t break the bank. Serving quality charcuterie and cheese, they also offer marvellous steak frites, fresh quiche, beef tartare and other delights to enjoy with your wine!"